Drink your skincare SkinTonic has been developed by our innovative & experienced scientists and is designed to provide a perfect ratio of liquid to active ingredients to create an advanced, effective and bio-available skincare product. SkinTonic is an alternative approach to your skincare regime -
Drink your skincare
SkinTonic has been developed by our innovative & experienced scientists and is designed to provide a perfect ratio of liquid to active ingredients to create an advanced, effective and bio-available skincare product. SkinTonic is an alternative approach to your skincare regime - a drink promotes better looking skin from the inside out. Purposely designed for people who wish to promote beautiful skin. SkinTonic helps to boost collagen, ceramides and hyaluronic levels that decline over time causing the appearance of wrinkles, dryness and loss of firmness to the skin.
As a liquid supplement, its innovative formulation is highly bio-available, meaning that the body can absorb and make use of a higher proportion of the active nutrients.
- Hydrolysed Marine Collagen - SkinTonic formulated with the highest quality hydrolysed collagen, made up of small peptides containing short chains of amino acids which are easily absorbed and distributed by the blood stream throughout the whole body and skin. Hydrolysed collagen helps the body to form new collagen structures. It provides the amino acid building blocks and also stimulates the production of new collagen, elastin and moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid molecules.
- Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring sugar that’s found in the skin – the human body contains around 15 grams of it which it recycles each day. It is classed as a humectant as it’s incredibly hydrating and can hold 1,000 times its own weight in water. This means that it draws water into the skin like a sponge, plumping and restoring firmness. As the body ages, our natural production of Hyaluronic Acid slows down which can lead to premature signs of ageing in the skin such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Ceramides - Skin ceramides make up approximately 35-40% of the lipids in the extracellular "cement" that binds together protective cells in the outermost skin layer, the stratum corneum. Loss of skin ceramides renders ageing skin permeable to moisture, leaving skin dry, rough, and itchy; ceramide loss is also a major contributor to wrinkles.
- Vitamin A - Stimulates fibroblasts, the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin.
- Vitamin B Complex - Riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3) and pantothenic (B5) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin health. Vitamin B2 also contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin E - Contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage
- Vitamin C - Essential for natural collagen and elastin formation and maintaining the collagen matrix. It also provides vital protection for the skin by boosting the immune system and reducing free-radical damage.
- Ascophyllum - Brown Seaweed from pristine Atlantic waters, it contains 14 vitamins, 16 amino acids and sea water minerals similar to those found in human tissue.
250ml / 8.45Fl Oz - 25 day supply
Take one 10ml serving daily with a glass of water.
Once opened keep refrigerated.